1 year!!

It's been 1 year since I've gone through the temple for myself! I can't express the gratitude I feel for being able to attend the temple and that I have one 45 minutes from my house! That blessings that have come from it are absolutely incredible! I absolutely love the temple, and cannot wait to go again when I go back home!!
In the temple we make convents - special promises with God - that eternally bind us to Him and help us throughout the rest of our lives! Through these convents, men and women can be sealed together as husband and wife for all eternity, and there kids will also be with then forever. This is why I love and miss the temple so much. It's because not only will we receive greater blessings, we can also be together as families forever!
I cannot wait to have the opportunity to go again soon! The temple just gives me the peace and strength that I need to keep going through my week, and it gives me that break from the world that we all need!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTC - Here She Comes

Catholics who Drink

It's finally real! (Week 4)