One of the sisters (Whitney Dahle) in Alexis's district shared some pictures on Facebook so I thought I would share a different perspective of Alex on her mission!
Heyo everyone!!!! Hope that the week was as amazing as all of you are!!! My week has been pretty great, so let's jump in! First transfers happened this week, and don't worry Sister Hansen and I are both still here in Lawrenceburg, so yay!! We kinda figured we would be, but it's still a great blessing. But unfortunately because the Batesville sisters got ETed, (emergency transfered) we no longer have the Lawrenceburg district, and now we and the Batesville elders are in the Florence District. Which has the DL, ZLs, and STLs. Also I can't BELIEVE that my 1 transfer is over!! It's crazy how fast, (or slow) time can go!! Tuesday: Tuesday we had our regular service. And that was good. They sent us home with food afterward, so we got some snacks as we didn't need much else. But Tuesday night was definitely my favorite of this week, and here's why:We had a HUGE miracle this week! So we went to an apartment complex to go knocking, and there was a sign saying th...
Oct. 2nd, 2023 Heyo!!! How's it going all?!?! I hope that y'all have had a fantastic week!! I know mine has been slow, but definitely so good!! And I hope that you all very much enjoyed general conference!!! I know I did!! Alright, I hear ya, "quit yacking Alex, what was your week like?" (Lol) well if you want to know so bad, guess that you'll have to keep reading!! Tuesday: Service and lessons So on Tuesdays here in Springfield, I still have service!! (Yay!) But instead of a food pantry, we clean an office! Yep, you read that right, an office!! But the people who work there are so appreciative and so welcoming!! It's fun!! (I now officially have an idea of what it's like to work in an office) And then we also had some lessons with friends, which is also going so good!! Wednesday: District council Well, my district council days have changed, now it's Wednesday! But y'all the Springfield district is so amazing!! I love it so much already!! It's...
Everyone!!!!! Hi, how are ya? Hope that you liked my intro! Honestly this week was another slow-fast one, but still plenty(-ish) to talk about! But before we jump, I want y'all to know that if you email me, I really do love getting and reading your emails! It always cheers me up and I love hearing about home and how y'alls lives are going! So please don't ever underestimate your emails, cuz I love 'em!! Anyway, now we can jump in! Monday: Productive-ness I completely decked out cleaning our apartment. Like deep cleaned our apartment, do it made the house feel so much better! The we went out for lunch to Buffalo wild wings! (Sister Brauns dad sent her a gift card, so yay!) Then we went shopping and window shopping! It was fun! Then that night as we went to do tasks at Burger King, we walked in and the workers started telling us all the items that weren't available at the moment and asked if we wanted to order anyway. We said yes, and I just got a coke icee, and Sis...
Comments
Post a Comment