Eighteen months is so long and yet so short! So to help keep track of the days, companions, and areas, I made a poster for the Hersom family to keep track of Alex's time in the mission!
Heyo everyone!!!! Hope that the week was as amazing as all of you are!!! My week has been pretty great, so let's jump in! First transfers happened this week, and don't worry Sister Hansen and I are both still here in Lawrenceburg, so yay!! We kinda figured we would be, but it's still a great blessing. But unfortunately because the Batesville sisters got ETed, (emergency transfered) we no longer have the Lawrenceburg district, and now we and the Batesville elders are in the Florence District. Which has the DL, ZLs, and STLs. Also I can't BELIEVE that my 1 transfer is over!! It's crazy how fast, (or slow) time can go!! Tuesday: Tuesday we had our regular service. And that was good. They sent us home with food afterward, so we got some snacks as we didn't need much else. But Tuesday night was definitely my favorite of this week, and here's why:We had a HUGE miracle this week! So we went to an apartment complex to go knocking, and there was a sign saying th...
Hey everyone!!!! How was the week?!?! I hope that it was amazing! And I always love hearing from you!!! Well I had a busy week so let's jump in! Tuesday: Zone conference!!! Zone conference was sooooo good! I got to see 2 out of my 8 MTC besties! Sisters Dahle and Thayne! And the conference was pretty great to! (LOL) we learned about how to baptize in 6 weeks, and we talked about how to raise our spiritual bar/goals. And it was really good. Wednesday: Service and lessons! Wednesday we had our regular service at the food pantry, which is always fun. And we also had our first in person meeting with David!! Yay! He still wants to learn, and be baptized so that's good! The only thing about it though is he's going through a really hard time right with evening his life! So tha k you for your prayers for him to want to meet with us, and please continue to pray for him, as he figures out his life right now so he can keep progressing towards baptism! We also have Derek! H...
Oct. 2nd, 2023 Heyo!!! How's it going all?!?! I hope that y'all have had a fantastic week!! I know mine has been slow, but definitely so good!! And I hope that you all very much enjoyed general conference!!! I know I did!! Alright, I hear ya, "quit yacking Alex, what was your week like?" (Lol) well if you want to know so bad, guess that you'll have to keep reading!! Tuesday: Service and lessons So on Tuesdays here in Springfield, I still have service!! (Yay!) But instead of a food pantry, we clean an office! Yep, you read that right, an office!! But the people who work there are so appreciative and so welcoming!! It's fun!! (I now officially have an idea of what it's like to work in an office) And then we also had some lessons with friends, which is also going so good!! Wednesday: District council Well, my district council days have changed, now it's Wednesday! But y'all the Springfield district is so amazing!! I love it so much already!! It's...
Comments
Post a Comment