Take me back to trio life! (4-15-24)

 Welcome back broskis!!!! (Just to annoy you Joe 😉😂)

Anyway this week wasn't super eventful, But anyway let's hop into it!

Highlights:
☆We went to a fire member dinner on Tuesday! We love the Akerman family! 
☆Wednesday Sister Lambert and I danced in the rain! It was sooo fun!! We also got transfer calls that night. And in case you can't tell by my title, I'm not in a trio no more! Sad day! But, I'll tell you the rest of that later!😈
☆Thursday we had a fire district council, and then a delicious district lunch at Buffalo wild wings! Yum! 😋😋 And then we had some packing and finding and stuff like that! So yeah!
☆Friday was wack! 1/2 comps got transferred, and she went soooo far away! Sister Hopes is now in Xenia! (Literally like 15-20 minutes away. Still in my district and zone!😂😂) So the STLs picked up the Xenia Sister who got transferred at our apartment and Sister Hopes went with her new comp. So ya know, fun. 
It's truly been weird for me and Sister Lambert to be in a companionship and not a trio. But we haven't killed each other, so hey! A good sign! (Lol, we don't hate each other, 😂 I actually really love Sister Lambert)
☆Im back to driving!! Yay!! 
☆Church was fire on Sunday! 

Quotes of the week! 
4/8-4/14
I'm so happy for you - Sister Lambert in a deadpan voice, after I said that Stake and Shake breakfast looks good
Come here Cinderella!! - Sister lambert putting on sister Hopes shoes
Well at least the shoe fits! - Sister Lambert in the same convo
I think her soul is rebelling - Sister lambert
It's not a cherry coke, it's a dr. Pepper ‐ Sister Hopes in a tiny, funny voice
That looks like a minor who doesn't know how to shave,... and that's a minor who doesn't need to shave! - Sister Lambert
I'm a potato - sister Lambert happily whispered 
Don't mind me, I'm just flirting with the baby - sister Akerman in relief society 
I can't brain - sister Lambert (mood)
4/15-4/21
I don't want to let the bacon sit for 5 minutes, I want to eat the bacon! - Sister Lambert

Spiritual thought:
Yesterday in relief society we were talking about Spiritual gifts. And it got me thinking... We all have Spiritual gifts. Some we know immediately, while others we have to dig for a bit more. But we always have to work on them. Something my mom told me when I was younger was that in order to keep a talent, you have to use it. The same goes for Spiritual gifts. We have to pray for them, and learn how to use them, and help those around us with them. So take time to think this week, what are your Spiritual gifts? 

Alright well I think that's it for this week! Not much else to wrote about! Sorry it's a bit late, I got a little distracted, but it's all good! I love you all! Thanks for the support and love you all offer! Keep up the good work!
Love Sister Alex Hersom!

Google photos album:


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MTC - Here She Comes

Catholics who Drink

It's finally real! (Week 4)