I won a car!!... ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿ† (9/16/24)

 Award! Gotcha!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Anyway, howdy y'all!! Hope you had a fantastic week! I know that mine was good! So I guess that means you want to hear about it! So let's jump into it! 

Weekly awards: 
☆Members are awesome!! We love them! 
And they're so funny!! New quote of this area straight from members: "You just got flowed!!" - Curtis and Ava Hansen 
☆We knocked on a guys door, and he swung open the door. We asked him to church and without hesitation, he said yes. Fastest flow I've ever done.
☆Zone Conference was so cool! I loved it! 
☆The cleanest car award is a zone conference thing that whatever companionship has the cleanest car wins! After much work, it was finally me!! And with the new vehicle, the award is now a signed Ohio license plate!! Pretty sweet!
☆We went to youth night and taught the older youth how to find! It was actually really fun! And funny! (They asked us to teach them how to invite someone to church, and since that's how we find...) 
☆ Jacob is actually so cool!! He's growing so amazingly in the gospel and it's so cool to see the light inside him shine brighter and brighter!! 
☆Church was good! There was a Sister who talked about her mission to the Washington DC temple visitors center and how important the temple really is!! Loved it!! 
☆We made a lot of singing and dancing videos this week, and they're really funny!!

Random: 
So randomly I lost my tag for a minute on Saturday... (rip me!!) But I did find it!! 

Hilarious Ohio things:
9/9-9/15
Whatever your name is, your cute, and your hot and I'm texting you - Sister LeSueur forgot a members name 
Man pj pants are the best pj pants - Sister LeSueur 
That guy thinks he's a bag of chips - Sister LeSueur when we saw a guy who thought he was cool 

Friends:
☆Cameron is good, he sadly didn't come to church, but none the less, he's good. Not to many updates on him...
☆Jacob is on fire!! He's loving the gospel and loves coming to church! He literally asked about the white shirts and ties and said he'd come to church in one!! (Sadly he didn't make it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ‍๐Ÿ’จ) unfortunately with his new job he doesn't have a consistent schedule yet, praying that he gets one soon! 
☆Met a cool guy named Troy this week! He immediately asked where he could get a Book of Mormon as soon as I told him about it! Gave him the copy in the car!! He's cool! 

Spiritual love: 
This week I've been listening to some past general conferences, and watching President Nelson's birthday broadcast, and talking about prophets in come follow me this week, has made me think about how lucky we really are to have a living Prophet today!! I mean think about it: we get direction from a chosen man of God to say what He would say. How to better support our families and communities. How to become more like Jesus Christ, the importance of going to church and worshipping in the temple. We're very lucky to have a living Prophet and that he's worthy to hold such a position! 

Ok y'all. That's all for this week! I hope that you all have a fantastic week! And I'll write again next week! 
Love Sister Alex Hersom!

Google photos album: 



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From babies to mamas (7/15/24)

*Gasp* Is that a beaver!?!? (6/3/24)

MTC - Here She Comes